For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the source ChangeLog
- Request Tracker ticketing system updated to version 3.6.
- Ticketing now fully integrated into our menus
- New billing event system replaces invoice events
- Set the displayed name for follow-up notices from the event rather than proliferating templates
- Invoice typesetting overhaul with invoice sections, payment coupon, leading summary page options
- Rewrote and enhanced customer-to-customer referral system (see Referral credits)
- Ability to use USPS address standardization
- Ability to use CCH taxation data
- Add base_rate price plan.
- Per-customer "Invoice terms" override
- Quick payment entry running total
- Add reporting & resolution interface for transactions for which no payment gateray response is received
- Add options to one time charges for tax setup, future billing date, invoice terms
- Fix tax reporting for more complex situations with counties and taxclasses, make taxable line items clickable
- Third-party payment processor support (redirecting customer browser to the payment processor web site)
- Add ability to make manual tax adjustments to show up on future customer invoices
- Automatic returned check processing, when supported by processor and B:OP module
- Refactored batch processing to enable "plug-in" of batch processors like real-time processors
- Added Paymentech batching
- Reorganized ACL edit page into sections
- More complete agent virtualization, especially self-configuration. Company name, logo, address, package definitions, etc.
- Access groups from agent edit
- Agent wholesale charging (associate master customer with agent, use cost fields in package definition)
- Reworked customer view into sections
- Added ability to view customer change history
- Added ability to upload files attached to customer record
- Expanded "First package" ability to handle more kinds of packages including those with phone services.
- Customer package order now categorizes packages into classes, to more easily find the desired package
- Add option for a future start date on package orders
- Customers may now have different locations per-package
- Old packages now hidden by default on customer view
- Experimental per-package balances
- Rewrote package definition edit.
- Added pricing add-ons (displayed separated, or bundled as a single line item)
- Added service add-ons.
- Package categories to group package classes
- Package definition browse enhancements: hide/show one-time charges
- Flag custom package definitions
- Service definition now includes editing of the labels used for each field.
- Password encoding overhaul (see Password encoding in 1.9)
- Add option to run shellcommands immediately and abort provisioning on errors.
- Add TLD checking.
- Agent-virtualized address blocks and routers
- coordinates can be negative
- Fixed bugs in Prizm export and updated for new Prizm version.
- Soma Networks integration
- Allow null IP address
- Ping tool
- Better prepaid support: "pickup and bill" daemon, roll-up statements, API hooks.
- Many new options in VoIP price plan
- Per-destination usage classes for reporting and taxation purposes
- Updated matching for toll-free prefixes
- Added ability to copy rates between regions
- Wholesale billing for VoIP termination
- Prorating and subscription options in addition to anniversary
- Rate download/edit/upload Excel spreadhseet
- Add single_price option to do do one per-minute price without rate tables
- Added option to bill outstanding usage when cancelling
- Better display of CDRs on invoices, and additional formatting options
- More CDR search options, and ability to bulk delete and/or rebill
- Added additional CDR formats: Bell West, Broadsoft, Indosoft, Sansay, Transnexus, Troop, Vitelity
- CDR retrieval by FTP/SFTP/TFTP
- CDR rewrite daemon for rewriting Asterisk forwarded calls to be billable
- Tracking of devices and MAC addresses
- GlobalPOPs integration including DID availability
- Revived RADIUS VoIP support, added export, usage retrieval, rlm_perl hook for prepaid
- Internal DID inventory and availability checking
- Added ability to provision to: Vitelity, Netsapiens
- Phone number + PIN login option
- Call detail viewing
- Usage viewing
- Address changes
- Ordering and provisioning phone services
- Ability to skin self-service from backend config without editing multiple HTML templates
- International credit card payments
- Pass IP address in from signup page to payment gateways which accept it.
- Include Asterisk-aware self-service page based on ARI.
- Include example java glue to talk to XML-RPC self-service.
- FCC Form 477 reporting
- Unapplied payment report with date breakdown like receivables report
- Voided payment report
- Added rated call sales report and option to sales report to count usage separately from recurring
- New config editor, config stored in database
- Freeside-to-Freeside provisioning export to offer services to other Freeside instances.
- Better Nomadix integration
- Per-employee vonage integration
- Initial implementation of usage tracking for consulting using RT TimeWorked