Freeside includes an export to integrate with the Communigate Pro mail/communications server. Accounts, Domains and Forwards are currently supported; other CGP objects (Groups, certificates) will be added soon.
- Associating a communigate export with an account service definition will enable additional communigate-specific fields.
- On Logout Remove Trash ("EmptyTrash" preference) currently a text field.
- CGP bug?: changing account type blanks AccessModes (allowed services), even if we set it explicitly along with the account type change. Not yet worked around; it is recommended to set account type to fixed in the service definition.
- Associating a communigate export with a domain service definition will enable additional communigate-specific fields.
- Turn on the svc_domain-edit_domain configuration value to enable domain renames.
- If using a clustered Communigate, set the export option "Domain creation API call" to use CreateSharedDomain instead of CreateDomain
- Set the svc_forward-no_srcsvc configuration option.
- In preferences (upper right), Development section, "Show export data on service view (when available)" can be checked to show Communigate data directly on account and domain view pages. (when using this, after a provision or modification, can be useful to wait a few seconds and reload the view page)