- Ensure the Plesk XML RPC (also called the Plesk API RPC) is enabled on the Plesk controlled server.
- Install Net::Plesk on the freeside machine
- Supply the URL to the XML RPC ( typically this is https://plesk.example.com:8443/enterprise/control/agent.php )
- Supply the export with a username and password with rights to add clients
- Supply the name of a domain template on the Plesk server
- Check the checkbox if you want freeside to enable web hosting for the domain on the plesk server
- Check the debugging box and watch the apache logfiles for errors if necessary