This is the changelog for the 3.3 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
- New system for fees (late fees, card fees, returned check fees) that work more like taxes, without generating one-time charges and package definitions.
- Fix Google Maps directions link
- New "on hold" package ordering and status
- RT upgraded from 4.0.13 to 4.0.19
- Internationalize dates and CDR column headings for local languages.
- Voided invoice search and reporting
- Fix self-service login using IE11
- Configuration setting to require CVV2 for all cards for existing customers, not just new signups.
- Self-service, the next generation: Start of new PHP self-service interface
- For fraud control, credit limits on outstanding CDRs and real-time (rating and) monitoring
- New CDR formats: VoipSwitch, EMI, AAPT, Amcom, Cisco Unifed Call Manager, VSS, Zintel
- Multi-tenant rate decks / agents can edit their own rates
- Aradial RADIUS integration (provisioning and usage)
- Fix usage display with svc_broadband RADIUS exports
- Improve FCC 477 report XML export
- Customer signup report: filter by customer and/or package class
- Backoffice API with normalized interface across 2.3.9+ / 3.3+ / 4.x
- Add payments and credits via backoffice API (3.3+ only)
- Script to automatically update Washington state tax districts