Difference between revisions of "Freeside:3.91:Changelog"
(Created page with "= Notes = This is the changelog for the 3.91 release. For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see [http://freeside.biz/gitweb/?p=freeside.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/FREESI...")
Revision as of 15:00, 6 June 2016
This is the changelog for the 3.91 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
Address normalization and invoice printing
- New web services available for all support contract customers
- US address normalization is free
- Invoice printing is $1/invoice. Includes printing, envelope, postage and mailing, perforated coupon and return envelope
- Secure password restrictions have been re-tuned to provide useful security without being overly restrictive. If you have previously disabled secure passwords because they were too oo restrictive, please give them a try again.
- Bandwidth.com integration
- Sipwise integration
- PortaOne switch integration
- Added fields for circuit ID and OLT site
- New fields for confidence percentage and expected close date
- Invoice details can be added when ordering a package
- Additional flexibility for automatic un-suspension
- New action to send an invoice as a notice attachment
US Census coding
- Use HTTPS to connect to the US Census site (fixes connection problems)
- Improved performance of "List Customers"
- Fix upgrades when passwords have history