Revision as of 11:21, 20 October 2016 by Ivan
This is the changelog for the 3.92 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
- Enhanced internal tower RF coverage maps
- Enhanced TowerCoverage integration
- Add web service for LRN/LNP (portabililty) lookup for accurate US domestic call rating when not charging a single flat per-minute rate for all US calls. Also allows an actual determination of interstate vs. intrastate revenue, potentially reducing taxes owen compared to using the FCC safe harbor percentage.
- New CDR formats: CallPlus, Vocus
- Save any search and send periodic email updates
- New report on contract end dates
- Add reasons to package churn report
- Added ability to set a Google Maps API key for a higher rate-limit (fixes maps not appearing for large sites)
- Improve reliability of Cacti integration
- Improve end-user error messages for invalid cards and amounts
- New action to open a ticket
- New condition to prevent events from running on holidays
- Optionally show intro rates as discounts