Revision as of 19:22, 24 July 2017 by Ivan
This is the changelog for the 3.93 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
- Debian 7 (wheezy) support has been dropped. Please upgrade to Debian 8 (jessie) before upgrading to 3.93.
- Optimized attachment upload, allowing larger attachments
- Included notes and tags
- New customer referral report
- Improved wireless broadband service report
- Add quotation description
- PDF quotation fixes
- Directly change contact passwords in backend without an end-customer reset email
- Option to disable package changes per agent
Automatically create a customer contact for new ticketing Requestorsnotyet
Request tracker updated from 4.0.24 to 4.0.25notyet
- Made HTTP/HTTPS POST action available for all event types