Revision as of 01:06, 9 July 2015 by Ivan
This is the changelog for the 4.0 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
- New UI for customer view and edit pages
- Customers may have multiple, prioritized payment methods on file.
- Customer status "Prospect" has been replaced by "No packages", to avoid confusion vs. actual Prospects.
- Contact email addresses may now be shared among customers. Contacts who have access to multiple customers will be prompted for a customer selection upon self-service login.
- Support for new taxation services: Avalara, EZTax (Billsoft), and SureTax
- Overhaul of the employee authentication system. Proper login screen with cookie-based authentication tokens, strong crypto for password storage, external authentication plugins for integration with existing employee databases, etc.
- Service dependency rules
Performance / Scalability
- Configuration cache improving UI performance
- Database foreign keys
- Various scalability improvements for very large customer bases (millions and tens of millions)