Revision as of 23:45, 12 September 2017 by Ivan
This is the changelog for the 4.3 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
- Debian 7 (wheezy) support has been dropped. Please upgrade to Debian 8 (jessie) before upgrading to 4.3.
- Debian 9 (stretch) support has been added.
- More UI styling and cleanup
- In suspension and cancellation popups, show information about which services will be unprovisioned to external systems.
- Optimized attachment upload, allowing larger attachments
- Included notes and tags
- Discounts on one-time charges
- New customer referral report
- Improved wireless broadband service report
- Search payments by customer location fields
- Search by number of referred customers and their status
- Backdate FCC 477 deployment zones
- FreeSWITCH CDRs
- Asterisk v12 CDRs
- Extended Vitelity integration with E911 and LNP (porting)
- Update VoIP Innovations CDR import for new hostname and SSL requirement
- Integration with Compliance Solutions tax rating service as an alternative to SureTax or Avalara.
- Add quotation description
- Show a total first payment possible range for prorated packages
- PDF and residential quotation fixes
- Add option for a default close date
- Fix self-service contact login
- Directly change contact passwords in backend without an end-customer reset email
- New wordpress plugin, for adding self-service functionality to wordpress sites
- Option to disable changing electronic check information
- Option to disable package changes per agent
- Automatically create a customer contact for new ticketing Requestors
- Access control to disable new activity indicator in header
- Request tracker updated from 4.2.13 to 4.2.14
- Expect-style SSH scripting for interacting with remote systems which cannot run scripts (e.g. Cisco routers)
- New conditions: residential/commercial, number of referred customers, check customer tag (for all event types), contract end date
- Improved discount action: package class selection, once per customer option
- Made HTTP/HTTPS POST and email actions available for all event types
- New action to add a customer tag
- Fixed customer import
- Fixed fees