Revision as of 23:18, 10 June 2013 by Ivan
- "Books", all amounts, reports, etc., are in the main accounting currency
- Set of additional currencies accepted on a per-agent basis
- Packages have fixed setup and recurring prices in each accepted local currency
- When purchased, conversion rate to main accounting currency (and original amount stored for references)
- Under Configuration -> Settings, set the currency configuration value to your main accounting currency, if not USD.
- Under Configuration -> Settings, set the currencies configuration value to the list of accepted additional currencies.
- Under Configuration -> Billing -> Currency exchange rates, set the exchange rates from each accepted currency to the main accounting currency
- Under Configuration -> Resellers -> Agents, edit each agent and enable the currencies accepted by that agent
- Under Configuration -> Packages -> Package Definitions, use the "Per-currency pricing" price plan and set the fixed local prices
- When adding or editing a customer, set the "Invoicing currency" dropdown to the desired local currency
- Line item reports show the local billed amounts as "Setup billed" and "Recurring billed"