< Freeside:4:Documentation:Developer | FS | Misc
Revision as of 08:35, 18 November 2015 by Jeremyd (Edit via perl MediaWiki framework (1.13))
FS::Misc::Geo - routines to fetch geographic information
- get_censustract_ffiec LOCATION YEAR
- Given a location hash (see FS::location_Mixin) and a census map year, returns a census tract code (consisting of state, county, and tract codes) or an error message.
- get_district LOCATION METHOD
- For the location hash in LOCATION, using lookup method METHOD, fetch tax district information. Currently the only available method is 'wa_sales' (the Washington Department of Revenue sales tax lookup).
- Returns a hash reference containing the following fields:
- - district - tax (percentage) - taxname - exempt_amount (currently zero) - city, county, state, country (from
- The intent is that you can assign this to an FS::cust_main_county object and insert it if there's not yet a tax rate defined for that district.
- get_district will die on error.
- Given 'address1' and 'address2' strings, extract the sublocation part (from either one) and return it. If the sublocation was found in ADDRESS1, also return ADDRESS2 (cleaned up for postal standards) as it's assumed to contain something relevant.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 458:
- Unknown directive: =iten