Difference between revisions of "Freeside:4:Documentation:Developer/FS/Report/FCC 477"
(Edit via perl MediaWiki framework (1.13))
Latest revision as of 08:40, 18 November 2015
FS::Report::FCC_477 - Routines for FCC Form 477 reports
THE "NEW" REPORT (October 2014 and later)
- report SECTION, OPTIONS
- Returns the report section SECTION (see the parts method for section name strings). OPTIONS may contain the following:
- - date: a timestamp value. Packages that were active on that date will be counted.
- - agentnum: limit to packages with this agent.
- - ignore_quantity: if true, package quantities will be ignored (only distinct packages will be counted).
- The result will be a hashref containing three parallel arrayrefs: - "data", the columns required by the FCC. - "detail", a list of the package numbers included in each row's aggregation - "error", a hashref containing any error status strings in that row. Keys are error identifiers, values are the messages to show the user. as well as an informational item: - "num_errors", the number of rows that contain errors
- report_data SECTION, OPTIONS
- Returns only the data, not the detail or error columns. This is the part that will be submitted to the FCC.
- Returns a Tie::IxHash reference of the internal short names used for the report sections ('fbd', 'mbs', etc.) to the full names.
- part_table SECTION
- Returns the name of the primary table that's aggregated in the report section SECTION. The last column of the report returned by the "report" method is a comma-separated list of record numbers, in this table, that are included in the report line item.