< Freeside:4:Documentation:Developer | FS | cust main
Revision as of 08:34, 18 November 2015 by Jeremyd (Edit via perl MediaWiki framework (1.13))
- merge NEW_CUSTNUM [ , OPTION => VALUE ... ]
- This merges this customer into the provided new custnum, and then deletes the customer. If there is an error, returns the error, otherwise returns false.
- The source customer's name, company name, phone numbers, agent, referring customer, customer class, advertising source, order taker, and billing information (except balance) are discarded.
- All packages are moved to the target customer. Packages with package locations are preserved. Packages without package locations are moved to a new package location with the source customer's service/shipping address.
- All invoices, statements, payments, credits and refunds are moved to the target customer. The source customer's balance is added to the target customer.
- All notes, attachments, tickets and customer tags are moved to the target customer.
- Change history is not currently moved.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 28:
- '=item' outside of any '=over'