< Freeside:4:Documentation:Developer | FS
Revision as of 07:21, 18 November 2015 by Jeremyd (Edit via perl MediaWiki framework (1.13))
FS::detail_format - invoice detail formatter
Subclasses of FS::detail_format represent specific detail formats.
- new FORMAT, OPTIONS
- Returns a new detail formatter. The FORMAT argument is the name of a subclass.
- OPTIONS may contain:
- - buffer: an arrayref to store details into. This may avoid the need for a large copy operation at the end of processing. However, since summary formats will produce nothing until the end of processing, finish must be called after all CDRs have been appended.
- - inbound: a flag telling the formatter to format CDRs for display to the receiving party, rather than the originator. In this case, the FS::cdr_termination object will be fetched and its values used for rated_price, rated_seconds, rated_minutes, and svcnum. This can be changed with the inbound method.
- - locale: a locale string to use for static text and date formats. This is optional.
- inbound VALUE
- Set/get the 'inbound' flag.
- phonenum VALUE
- Set/get the locally meaningful phone number. This is used to tag call details for presentation on certain kinds of invoices.
- append CDRS
- Takes any number of call detail records (as FS::cdr objects), formats them, and appends them to the internal buffer.
- By default, this simply calls single_detail on each CDR in the set. Subclasses should override append and maybe finish if they do not produce detail lines from CDRs in a 1:1 fashion.
- The 'billpkgnum', 'invnum', 'pkgnum', and 'phonenum' fields will be set later.
- Returns all invoice detail records in the buffer. This will perform a finish first. Subclasses generally shouldn't override this.
- Ensures that all invoice details are generated given the CDRs that have been appended. By default, this does nothing.
- Returns a header row for the format, as an FS::cust_bill_pkg_detail object. By default this has 'format' = 'C', 'detail' = the value returned by header_detail, and all other fields empty.
- This is called after finish, so it can use information from the CDRs.
- single_detail CDR
- Takes a single CDR and returns an invoice detail to describe it.
- By default, this maps the following fields from the CDR:
- acctid => acctid rated_price => amount rated_classnum => classnum rated_seconds => duration rated_regionname => regionname accountcode => accountcode startdate => startdate
- 'phonenum' is set to the internal phonenum value set on the formatter object.
- It then calls columns on the CDR to obtain a list of detail columns, formats them as a CSV string, and stores that in the 'detail' field.
- columns CDR
- Returns a list of CSV columns (to be shown on the invoice) for the CDR. This is the method most subclasses should override.
- Returns the 'detail' field for the header row. This should probably be a CSV string of column headers for the values returned by columns.