Difference between revisions of "Freeside:4:Documentation:Developer/FS/part export/a2billing"
(Edit via perl MediaWiki framework (1.13))
Latest revision as of 08:35, 18 November 2015
- a2b_insert_or_replace TABLE KEY HASHREF
- Create a record in TABLE with the values in HASHREF. If there's already one that matches on the KEY field, update the existing record instead of creating a new one. Pass an empty KEY to just insert the record without checking.
- a2b_delete TABLE ID
- Remove the record with id ID from TABLE.
- a2b_find TABLE KEY VALUE [ KEY VALUE ... ]
- Search TABLE for a row where KEY equals VALUE, and return its "id" field.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 473:
- '=item' outside of any '=over'