< Freeside:4:Documentation:Developer | FS | part export
Revision as of 07:37, 18 November 2015 by Jeremyd (Edit via perl MediaWiki framework (1.13))
This export connects to a router and transmits commands via telnet or SSH. It requires the following custom router fields:
Required custom fields
- admin_address - IP address (or hostname) to connect.; admin_user - Username for the router.; admin_password - Password for the router.; admin_protocol - Protocol to use for the router. 'telnet' or 'ssh'. The ssh protocol only support password-less (ie. RSA key) authentication. As such, the admin_password field isn't used if ssh is specified.; admin_timeout - Time in seconds to wait for a connection.; admin_prompt - A regular expression matching the router's prompt. See Net::Telnet for details. Only applies to the 'telnet' protocol.; admin_cmd_insert - Insert export command.; admin_cmd_insert_error - Insert export command error pattern.; admin_cmd_delete - Delete export command.; admin_cmd_delete_error - Delete export command error pattern.; admin_cmd_replace - Replace export command.; admin_cmd_replace_error - Replace export command error pattern.; admin_cmd_suspend - Suspend export command.; admin_cmd_suspend_error - Support export command error pattern.; admin_cmd_unsuspend - Unsuspend export command.; admin_cmd_unsuspend_error - Unsuspend export command error pattern.
- The admin_cmd_* virtual fields, if set, will be processed in one of two ways. After being expanded, they will be run on the router specified by admin_address using the protocol specified by admin_protocol.
- If the export command contains the string [@--, then it will be processed with Text::Template using [@-- and --@] as delimeters.
- If the export command does not contain [@--, it will be double quoted and eval'd.
- The admin_cmd_*_error virtual fields, if set, define a regular expression that will be matched against the output of the command being run. If the pattern matches, an error will be raised using the output as the error.
- If any of the required router virtual fields are not defined, then the export silently declines.
The export itself takes no options.