Freeside:4:Documentation:Developer/FS/part export/voip ms
- import_cdrs START, END
- Retrieves CDRs for calls in the date range from START to END and inserts them as a new CDR batch. On success, returns a new cdr_batch object. On failure, returns an error message. If there are no new CDRs, returns nothing.
- api_request METHOD, CONTENT
- Makes a REST request with method name METHOD, and POST content CONTENT (as a hashref).
- api_insist METHOD, CONTENT
- Exactly like "api_request", but if the returned "status" is not "success", throws an exception.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 603:
- '=item' outside of any '=over'