- Edit the big data structure in FS/FS/Schema.pm and add your tables and columns
- The upgrade script will automatically handle new tables as well as new columns, removed columns and changes to columns and indices.
Skeleton class autogeneration
- For new tables. Optional but recommended. We're trying to save you work!
- Make sure the tables have been added to FS/FS/Schema.pm and run
- From the root freeside directory, run
bin/generate-table-module tablenamefor each table. Use the
-noption if you prefer not to have Mason load the table module.
- Edit the resulting FS/FS/table.pm
- FS/MANIFEST is updated and FS/t/table.t is added. Don't forget to git add FS/FS/table.pm and FS/t/table.t and commit them.
- For new tables: add to FS/FS.pm
Optional: Documentation looking for adopters or innovative autogeneration
- somehwat neglected: httemplate/docs/schema.html
- really neglected: httemplate/docs/schema.dia