[freeside-devel] Package Selections for pre14

Stephen D. Bechard steve at destek.net
Wed Jun 19 08:34:30 PDT 2002

Okay I think I found my own answer to the First Package issue
from the freeside list messages. I found post referring to
this First Package is limited to Packages with only one svc_acct.
That make sense. I know there was also some discussion on modifying
this in later builds, do you know if anyone is working on this piece?

Still investigating the agent and agent_type versus the .htaccess user.

Thanks
Steve