svc_acct.import and export scripts

Allen Short washort at dns.narrowgate.net
Fri Jun 19 20:41:01 PDT 1998

After running the svc_acct.import and svc_acct.export scripts, I have found
that all of the non-login users such as news, mail, nobody, ftp, and such
are not present in the exported password files. Further investigation reveals
that these accounts are not present in the SQL database. I am running this on
the same server as Radius, qpopper, Apache, etc. Is there a workaround for
this problem, short of re-appending these entries the passwd and shadow after
they are exported from the database?

--
Allen Short
Narrowgate.net