Seeking SF bay area colo

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Oct 7 16:49:45 PDT 1998

Hello,

You may have noticed that we've been having some connectivity problems
recently.  We're currently colocated off a single Bell Atlantic T1 in
Philadelphia, and I suppose it was just a matter of time until Bell
started having problems with that.  Our upstream is EarthStation
(http://www.earthstation.net/), who upstreams to Net Access
(http://www.netaxs.com/).

I've setup a mirror on our immediate upstream, but consider this a very
temporary solution.

SISD is seeking colocation space for a second server in the San Francisco
bay area.

You would provide a 10-base-T (RJ45) connection for the box.  I don't need
rack-mount or cage space (but that's fine too), just a location not
publically accessable.  My bandwidth requirements are minimal; a
single-homed ISP with an un-maxed-out fractional T1 is fine.  (Of course,
larger outfits are acceptable as well.)  Form factor is preferably mini-
or mid- tower, but I will purchase a pizzabox or rack-mount if everything
else is ideal.  I'm trying to achieve disparate routing from our current
server, so no downstreams of Net Access please (unlikely given the
geography).

This is not a request for free service!  I expect to pay for the space and
service, either directly or with a trade-of-services (which is why I'm
mailing here first).

Please reply off the list if you are interested.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD