Billing

Desk of the Technical Director root at syrinx.jeffnet.org
Sat Oct 24 11:23:07 PDT 1998

Addition:  Clicking "bill this customer now" works as expected.

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, Desk of the Technical Director wrote:

<*>I ran bill -c as user freeside.
<*>
<*>Nothing happened (ie: no output file).  I have users in the database with
<*>billdates both in the past (past due) and in the future.
<*>
<*>I tried adding the -d option and specifing a date on which I knew users
<*>should be billed, same result.
<*>
<*>Since I didn't have setup dates in my imported data I let setup=billdate,
<*>could this be the problem.
<*>
<*>Also, we normally bill 3 times before due date and once after, then
<*>automatically lock account, then delete it if account has not been paid
<*>for 15 days after locked.
<*>
<*>Are there provisions for this type of activity (auto locking and
<*>deletion), or should I write this as a seperate module.
<*>
<*>BTW, where is the API, it didn't seem to come with my tarball.....
<*>