What am I missing?

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Wed Apr 14 21:19:22 PDT 1999

I've recently installed freeside v1.2.1 and have run into the same problem that I have with previous versions.  I figured I must be missing a step here but I can't seem to figure out what it is.  Anyway, when I goto order a package for a customer, the order list comes up empty.  Now what I mean by that is i get "Add/Edit Packages" and an "Order" button bellow, but nothing in between.  I did setup two different services (Additional e-mail and dialup account) and three different packages for monthly and annual pricing but I still come up with nothing to order from.  I also went through the other steps like tax, agent_type, agents, and all the others in the administrative section.  If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Here is a list of all the different packages and versions I have installed right now.

Apache-1.3.6 w/ mod_perl-1.19 and mod_ssl-2.2.8
Array-PrintCols-2.1
BusinePrintColsCard-0.21
CGI-modulCreditCard
CGI.pm