Automation

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Sun Apr 18 17:17:35 PDT 1999

I was wondering to what extent are different features already automated
in freeside.  When you add a customer and order a package with a dialup
account for them, do /etc/passwd, /etc/shadow, and /etc/raddb/users get
updated, or do you have to run svc_acct.export to apply the changes from
the database.  If not, is there any thoughts of making a PAM module to
authenticate directly from the freeside database?  I know radiator
exists to do this for RADIUS authentication.  Any info would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

-Kristian

PC-InTOUCH Technician