Evaluating Freeside - last question

Tomaz Borstnar tomaz.borstnar at over.net
Mon Apr 19 15:49:53 PDT 1999

At 03:00 PM 4/15/99 , Ivan Kohler wrote the following message:
>No.

Well, it depends on Radius. If you use cistron or similar radius you could
do it.

Also hopefully I'll have enough time to add support for zmailer - sendmail
and qmail are not very high on my list :-) shouldn't be too hard to do I
guess.

Tomaz

----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar at over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown