Re: Problem with "fs-setup'

Perry J. Blalock admin at badger1.net
Tue Apr 27 16:03:47 PDT 1999

Nevermind, fixed this too...but, now I have a problems with two areas:

First, when I try to add a tax rate to a state in the state table, I
continue to get an "Illegal"

Second, when trying to add a new user I get two types of errors; first one
is when I place an e-mail address and select the "submit," Freeside
complains with "Error: Unknown local account (specified literally)"

Ok, so I ask Freeside to do a "Postal mail invoice" and it complains with
"Error: Illegal shell"

I do hope that Freeside isn't assuming that it'll be setting up new user
accounts on the same server that it itself is running on???

What seems to be causing all the problems (besides me, the user :-) )

thanks

------