[freeside] signup server (with api)

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Aug 24 20:27:09 PDT 1999

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 09:01:39PM -0600, Ben Leibig wrote:
> I installed the cvs tree, ran perl on makefile.PL and then make in the FS
> directory, then I tried man FS::SignupClient and there wasn't any man
> pages... Any idea how I can get ahold of this documentation?

go into the fs_signup/FS-SignupClient directory (don't forget to read
fs_signup/README), then
	perl Makefile.PL
	make
	make install

then you can man `FS::SignupClient'

It is packaged separately, because it isn't supposed to be installed on
the same machine you install the rest of the Freeside modules on.