[freeside] Freeside Install Problems

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Aug 30 21:20:30 PDT 1999

I couldn't duplicate your error.

What version of MySQL and DBD::mysql are you using?  Did DBD::mysql pass
`make test' when you installed it?

What is the first line of your `secrets' file?

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside