FS Libraries

Warren Vail warren at availabletech.com
Sun Dec 5 09:46:45 PST 1999

I am attempting to install Freeside on a virtual ISP account.  I plan to use
it to manage a customer base with billing, etc, until I can afford my own
machine.  As such, I do not have access to SU to install the FS libraries in
the perl directories.  Isn't there a way to install these as libraries local
to the htdocs directory so that freeside perl scripts can find them?  Has
anyone else installed freeside in a virtual environment where they didn't
have access to their own machine?

....thanks in advance.... Warren Vail