[freeside] FS Libraries

Warren Vail warren at availabletech.com
Mon Dec 6 20:35:11 PST 1999

ivan,

I really appreciate your tip, but I really doubt that my ISP is going to
allow me root access to complete this install, not to mention that what I
install in the Perl library directories, I believe becomes available to
every other perl user.  As a virtual ISP, I share machines with other ISP's
and the administrators of these machine retain the root access.

I guess I really feel slow, because I don't understand your comments about
sensitive user information.  Most of my user info, I would assume, is in my
database, except for the signon info which is kept in the conf directory
which I am not sure is protected.  I'll hit the books again till I figure
this out, but I, as always, appreciate clues ;-).

This package would be great for the virtual ISP environment, if it could be
configured safely, since the price is right, and it seems to do most of what
a virtual ISP requires.

	...thanks,,, warren vail