Change Requirments on SS field

Jeff Garner Jeff.Garner at trw.com
Fri Dec 10 13:46:04 PST 1999

I want to change the Social Security field to an Accound ID field...

I only want to change the name on forms.  I was able to do this, but I guess
the field is expecting numbers and not a word

Any idea where I can change this requirment

The cust_main database key ss looks like it will just take any character
upto 11 chars...

Thanks