[freeside] FS Libraries

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Dec 13 19:32:00 PST 1999

For what it's worth, I'm going to start offering outsourced billing
service sometime in the next few weeks.  Add dial, email and webspace
providers, shake, bake 10 minutes at 450 degrees, and you have a "VISP".

Contact me off-list if you'd like integration with your outsourcing
provider, and have the necessary technical information.

(Sorry for the BSP)

--
_ivan