Error: Illegal country

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Sun Jan 17 14:25:40 PST 1999

If you're working with a current snapshot you should probably grab it
again.  Also note the instructions in htdocs/docs/upgrade3.html.

I wouldn't suggest working with a current tree (via CVS or from the
tarball) unless you're willing to help with development.  I checked into
CVS a bunch of changes I made last night, but (for example) all customer
editing is now broken (in a different way).

There should be a beta of 1.2 out Real Soon Now.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> relhoK navI
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside