fs-setup problem

Scott Cruzen sic at boernenet.com
Sat Jun 19 14:37:58 PDT 1999

Probably the mysql permissions for the freeside database aren't setup
properly.

Entering a command like
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES TO freeside at localhost ON freeside.* IDENTIFIED BY
'password' WITH GRANT OPTION;

in the mysql client program (as root) should fix that up.  Note that
GRANT wasn't implemented until 3.22.11, before that you'll have to
directly modify the mysql.user table.  Check the manual for options etc.

http://www.tcx.se/Manual_chapter/manual_toc.html

Later,
Scott