Freeside setup problem

curl at tcc-comp.com.au curl at tcc-comp.com.au
Sun Mar 14 01:50:10 PST 1999

I've been following the freeside install instruction and the modules that
it requires have been installed, but I get a error when running the
fs-setup program (from withing the /usr/local/fs-1.1.6/bin directory and
when just in the freeside dir.) I beleave that I've installed every thing
correctly (as it's printed onscreen), I'm running a freesh install of
Redhat 5.2 on the machine:

./fs-setup
Can't locate FS/dbdef.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.004 04 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl) at
./st-setup line 47.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./fs-setup line 47.

----
Stephen Walsh - TCC Computers (Internet Services)
http://www.tcc-comp.com.au
Ph: (BH) +61-3-53334699
Mobile: (+61) 0409-149641