[freeside] getting error when trying to send email.

Brian Wolfe ahzz at terrabox.com
Tue Dec 12 16:23:32 PST 2000

forgot some detail. This was a working installation before I reinstalled everything. I hae a copy of all the files from the old install so I may try installing them under a vmware machine and see if it still works. then do a slow upgrade till I find the peice that breaks it all. 8-( but if you have any ideas on what it might be please email them. :)

	Ahzz