date issues

DNathans dnathans at danick.jamaicaplain.com
Thu Dec 14 07:38:51 PST 2000

Has anyone seen this?
bill.cgi: Can't handle date (36, 24, 22, 13, 2, 934)
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/FS/cust_main.pm line 583
>RH7.0 system
any help would be great!
Thxs!
><
The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf or Search the Web!
Surf:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=ben898

David Nathans
Danick Systems
777 Centre St.
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
DNathans at danicksystems.com

NOTICE: By sending unsolicited commercial advertising/solicitations
(or otherwise on or as part of a mailing list) to the above e-mail
address you will be indicating your consent to paying Danick Systems
a Limited Liability Corporation and controller of this domain
$10,000.oo U.S.D./hour for a minimum of 1 hour for my time spent
dealing with it. Payment due in 30 days upon receipt of an invoice
(e-mail or regular mail) from me or my authorized representative.