fs-setup

Brendan Pratt bpratt at overflow.net.au
Fri Jan 14 05:56:33 PST 2000

Hi All,

Just trying to setup freeside, but when I run fs-setup freeside, I'm getting
the following error when it goes to access mysql :-
--cut here--
Freeside tracks the RADIUS attributes User-Name, Password and
Framed-IP-Address
for each user.  Enter any additional RADIUS attributes you need to track for
each user, separated by whitespace.
:
DBI->connect failed: Access denied for user: 'freeside at localhost' (Using
passwo6
DBI->connect error: Access denied for user: 'freeside at localhost' (Using
passwor)
--cut here--

Please excuse the truncated lines there, as I'm telneting in to that
machine.

Being new to both freeside and mysql, I need a little help at getting me
looking in the right direction with this. I thought I had set the
user/password in the scripts correctly, but maybe I've missed something.

Thanks in advance.

--
 Current Net Legislation will slow us down and cost us more!
Tell you Local Federal Member NOW it will hurt your business

C u laitr
Brendan Pratt         Overflow Internet Services
                      Mobile : +61-418-746657
                      Phone  : +61-7-55-463-832
        E-Mail : bpratt at overflow.net.au