[freeside] Traffic Charging

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Sun Jan 30 16:43:32 PST 2000

If you can get radius to log directly to your sql server or just insert
all the data from your logs there every billing cycle, it shouldn't be too
difficult.  If you add up all the traffic generated by a user and modify
freeside-bill to add on an extra charge based on that amount it could be
done.

Don't ask me how you'd impliment that, but it does seem possible. :)

-Kristian