svc_acct_sm - Domain mail aliases

Shez shez at nsl.net
Mon Jul 17 07:54:39 PDT 2000

Hi there,
	I am in the process of setting up freeside, (nice bit of software btw
:), and want to be able use freeside to manage aliases of the form:
aliasuser at aliasdomain.com -> realuser at realdain.com rather than just
aliasuser at aliasdomain.com -> domuid at localdomain.com

Is there any reason I'm missing for restricting domuid in svc_acct_sm to a
reference to an existing entry in sm_acct?  It would appear more flexible to
simply have domuid being say varchar(80) containing a fully qualified email
address (e.g ``shez at nsl.net'')

Cheers
Shez

P.S.
Is there any bugs alias for freeside?  I couldn't find one on the website....

--
NSL NET Ltd, 26 Forth Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3LH, UK
tel + 44 (0)131 477 8215  fax + 44 (0)131 477 8223  http://www.nsl.net