dbdef for postgres - again

Mark Dzmura mdz at digital-mission.com
Thu May 18 10:09:24 PDT 2000

Hi folks:

This is my second post about a version of dbdef-create for postgresql...

We added some necessary additional content to freeside tables, and - not being Perl DBI wizards -
did not realize that the dbdef file needs to be rebuilt as a consequence.

Unfortunately, the comments in dbdef-create, and the "show" statements in it, indicate that it is
not ready for Postgres.  We are heavily committed to Postgres for other reasons and can't lightly
switch to Mysql...

Does anybody have a version for Postgres??  Is there another way to create the dbdef file??

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Dzmura

--
)))) This email routed via a wireless gateway!! ((((