[freeside] RADIUS Question

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed Oct 18 12:58:59 PDT 2000

You need to recompile PostgreSQL to support longer column names.  See
<http://www.sisd.com/freeside/docs/postgresql.html> - the note about how
I've been unable to get it working is out of date.  :)

At some point in the future, Freeside will keep all column names short
enough to fit in all databases' default column length.

--
meow
_ivan