[freeside] MySql Help

Curtis Maurand curtis at canon.maurand.com
Wed Aug 1 03:57:18 PDT 2001

$_ is a standard variable in Perl.  If you don't know that, then you need to
go read the docs.  Everytime you read a file, each line of the file that you
read in, by default is read into the variable $_.  Pattern matches do their
searches by default against $_  I don't remember having to configure apache
for the user.  What I did need a mapsecrets file.

Curtis