[freeside] Invoicing Question

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Wed Dec 12 08:22:03 PST 2001

"Todd Miller" <toddmi at ikano.com>:

   Thank you for your message of Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:04:46 -0700....

+----------
| From: "Todd Miller" <toddmi at ikano.com>
| To: "Freeside" <ivan-freeside at sisd.com>
| Subject: [freeside] Invoicing Question
|
| If a customer has multiple packages and they all have different anniversary
| dates, does the customer receive multiple invoices per month or will they
| only receive one invoice?  From what I have read it appears as though they
| will receive one invoice for each anniversary date.

  Correct.  There could be as many invoices per month as packages.

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]