Inserting domains problem

Shane Chrisp shane at 2000cn.com.au
Tue May 22 09:38:58 PDT 2001

Hi,

Im having trouble diagnosing what my problem is here but here is what is happening an what I have found so far.

RH7.1
Perl 5.6.0
MySQL 3.23.33

When I try to add a domain into freeside without anything in the mxmachines file I can get the information into
the system no problems. However if I place "10 droopy.2000cn.com.au." into this file and do the same thing I get
this error:

Error: couldn't insert MX record for new domain: Illegal rectype (only SOA NS MX A PTR CNAME recognized): mx

Any ideas on what further action I can take to figure out this problem?

Shane