[freeside] Freeside report - Amounst received

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Nov 5 03:59:54 PST 2001

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 02:18:23PM -0600, Timothy M. Butkiewicz wrote:

> Is their a routine or a report I can run that shows the amounts (monies)
> collected for a specific period of time?

SELECT * FROM cust_pay WHERE _date > some_timestamp AND _date < some_timestamp

Dates are specified as UNIX timestamps; see the time entry in the perlfunc
manpage.  Also see the Time::Local manpage and the Date::Parse manpage for
conversion functions.

> I would like to be able to run a report that shows for a certain period how
> much money was collected from clients.
>
> I have been digging through the freeside system and have not located one.

You misspelled "I'm sending this patch which adds a payment report".

--
_ivan