[freeside] Freeside draft checks scheme changes

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Nov 6 08:36:38 PST 2001

Probably should move this to the -devel list.

Use the `payinfo' field for the routing number and account number, or
convince me why that's not appropriate.

I could maybe see adding the `checknum' field.  Tell me more about how
it's supposed to work; does the customer give you a check number in some
starting range and you incremement it by one each time or what?

When you change the schema please patch the following files:

bin/fs-setup
httemplate/docs/upgrade8.html
README.1.4.0pre4-5
httemplate/docs/schema.html

as well as the FS/FS/tablename.pm file for the table you've changed.

--
_ivan