[freeside] Mason

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Tue Oct 2 17:11:20 PDT 2001

Now using the handler.pl from htetc/, I'm getting a similar error on all
the cgi scripts that are still the original cgi script wrapped in
"<% ... %>".  According to the Mason docs, you can't load modules with use
inside of the script.  Instead, you have to do it with Mason::Commands or
something like that, which it looks like you're doing.  Does that mean
these all need to be converted before they'll work, or am I still smokin'
something?

error in file: /usr/local/etc/freeside/apache/mason/obj/browse/part_pkg.cgi
line 16: "use" not allowed in expression
line 16: syntax error
line 17: BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted

context: ...
12:
13: $_out->(
14: #<!-- $Id: part_pkg.cgi,v 1.4 2001/09/04 14:44:06 ivan Exp $ -->
15:
16: use strict;
17: use vars qw( $cgi $p $part_pkg );
18: use CGI;