freeside database diagram

Kevin Steffensen ksteffe at ikano.com
Fri Sep 7 13:36:41 PDT 2001

I've been constructing a database diagram of the freeside database to give
myself a visual overview of where things are stored and what relationships
there are between tables.  I've been using the Schema reference to help
match up the relationships, but I still don't think I have everything quite
right.

Has anyone else constructed such a diagram and if so could they please send
it out?

Or if nobody has attempted such a thing, perhaps I could send out the
diagram I have made in .jpg form and somebody can point out where I have
gone wrong?