[freeside] The first link for database diagrams

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri Sep 7 21:55:20 PDT 2001

The svc_ tables in dd1-1.jpg which have a svcnum primary key (svc_acct,
svc_acct_sm, svc_domain, and svc_www) are linked to cust_svc in dd1-3.jpg.
For any given svcnum there will be an entry in cust_svc and one (or no)
entry in one of (svc_acct, svc_acct_sm, svc_domain, svc_www, and, in 1.4,
svc_forward).

--
_ivan